Our company is founded on the principle that we have a responsibility to the environment and the world we live in – everyday.
Today’s industrial and energy complexes are vital to our economic prosperity yet we understand that hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams are an unavoidable consequence. More importantly, we understand the vital need to ensure these waste streams are processed and recycled or disposed of in a manner that prioritizes environmental preservation.
We are committed to this goal as an ideal as well as a constructive contribution to the sustainability of key industries throughout Alberta and Western Canada. We prove this on a daily basis through our:
- Commitment to regulatory compliance and maintaining deep regulatory knowledge.
- State-of-the-art facility design that ensures high service levels while mitigating environmental risk.
- Continuing encouragement of employees to develop sound judgement for making environmentally responsible decisions in the workplace.
- Collaborating with regulators, industry peers and customers to support effective waste and environmental management policies.
- Integration of business planning and growth objectives with industry-leading environmental sustainability goals.
- Integration of operational planning and our customers’ requirements for regulatory audit and compliance.
- Maintaining open dialogues with industry, government and the general public about our processes, policies and track record.
We know our commitment to environmental sustainability is an unfailing guide to supporting our customers’ success, both economically and in meeting their social responsibilities.