We strive to create a safe, environmentally conscious workplace everywhere we operate and the safety of our employees, partners, customers and the public is a core value for our company. One Environmental’s commitment to proactive safety management and performance is demonstrated by our:
- Priority to achieve and maintain zero injuries or incidents in our workplace.
- Continuous promotion of responsibility and accountability for workplace safety with all employees, contractors, and others we work with.
- Service protocols and processes for our facilities and our customers’ work sites to ensure every job is completed safely.
- Continuous refinement of our safety programs, processes and procedures to maintain and reflect industry best practices.
- Regular in-house and external training to ensure our employees maintain current knowledge of best practices
- ISN member compliance and routine updates.
- PICS member compliance and routine updates.
- Comply Works member compliance and routine updates
- Compliance with all applicable health and safety legislation, industry requirements and best practises
- Vigilance in proactively identifying and controlling safety risks associated with our activities and services.
- Annual third party occupational health and safety audits.
- Continuous oversight by One Environmental management and ownership.
We know that safety consciousness underpins an excellent safety record and promotes higher levels of satisfaction among our employees, our customers and our communities.